Sunday, November 1, 2009

New York Mills, MN: Day 4


Here are some images form New York Mills.
So far, I am spending most my time at the studio area which is the second floor of the New York Mills Regional Cultural Center. (I will refer as the center from now on.) And go back to my sleeping place which is a little yellow house. I commute either on foot ( less than 10 minutes walk) or by bike ( 3-4 minutes). I have to cross the fleet train track from/to the studio. When I do, it gives me the sense that I am in a small town very much and and also make me nostalgic.


Check this out, yo. My bike is souped up, baby.

I have this house for a month. One bed room, one living room, kitchen, and little study area.
I was told the center purchased the property for $10,000 and remodeled by volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment