Thursday, November 19, 2009

New York Mills: Day 22



Bonjour tout le monde! Comment êtes-vous, aujourd'hui? Je me sens très fine
This early morning, I was listing "French in Action". I finished Lesson 14.


As I said before, my schedule is shifting one hour every day. I went to the bed 6:30 Am. My head was hurting around 4:30 but I really wanted to finish the piece I was working on. Here it is.
acrylic on gold leafed panel. 16" x 20". I am very please with this piece.


I was listing "French in Action", partially because, for the next episode of the "The Adventure of Lt. Ishida." The next plot is that Lt. Ishida was forced crash land (again)because his air plane collided with the UFO. And on the desert, Lt. Ishida encountered the alien who was in baby clothing and spokes only French. So, Lt. Ishida had to communicate with this alien with his limited knowledge of French. So, I was trying to brushing up my French which is very limited as Lt. Ishdia's.

Jeanne-Claude past away today. My heart goes out to Chisto.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/20/arts/design/20jeanne-claude.html

My food situation is bit sad. I made another Tarako Pasta today, with a chicken on a side. Here is another crazy Tarako commercial.


Yes, I am doing all right. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment