Saturday, November 28, 2009

New York Mills, the last day



It’s 3:41 AM and I am still poking around at the studio. It took me 12 hours to pack and clean but at this point, I am just staying at the studio. It is natural to feel some kind of attachment. Now the place is clean and empty. And this place is so quiet. I never heard the fire engine sounds eventhough the fire station is half block away which is a good thing but it amazed me. (They have yellow engines by the way.)
The local people get annoyed with the sound of trains, but I enjoyed. It brings me some kind of nostalgic feeling. The street lights of this town are quite bright. And they put all Christmas lights, so the place is even brighter.




I am leaving this town in a morning. I will visit my friend in St. Paul. This would be another interesting episode as my dear friend is very energetic. He is my Dean, as in a character of “On the Road.” Associating him bring me positive energy.
I have a few things I would like to do once I go back to NYC. All of them are something to do with food. I want to go to All you can eat sea food place in Korean town, I want to cook something special, using all fancy ingredients that I did not have for a month. I really like to make the first episode of my cooking show. I will buy a camcorder finally after my return.



Staying here gave me some new ideas, and I also have several unfinished works. I would like to keep my momentum going. I need to do some major reorganizing, remodeling of a room.
I had a productive month. I met interesting people. The next phase just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment