Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New York Mills: Day 20

I don’t have many days left.
My progress here is all right, but I feel that I am 3 to 5 days behind.Most likely I can nail down another piece in next 48 hours, so I am all right. And I came up with a couple of fine ideas for next projects. So, I am content in general, however another part of me saying “You, poky monkey!.” I have to say that choosing my avatar as a possum for a few days was not brilliant. I was poky. Now I am a black panther.By the way, I seriously recommend you to imagine yourself as wild animal. I am aware that you might think I am wacky, which I don’t deny, but this animal thing can bring you positive attitude and make you happy.

Yesterday, I left the studio at 4am after done with the green piece at 3, left studio at 4am. I spend about 15 minutes to look up the sky to see Leonid Meteor Shower. I did not see the metro shower, I saw metro drip. I went to bed at 5am. It seems like I am shifting one hour every day, go to bed one hour late, and wake up one hour late than day before.
I wonder what my true nature of sleeping pattern is. In Brooklyn, I go to bed 12, because I turn in to pumpkin at the midnight.
Finished 3:32AM 11/17/09.
And another piece I finished other day. This is #3 of my elements series. This one called "Air and Water."
Scale: 8"w x 24" h
Media: Acrylic on canvas

close up
close up


Other day I did my laundry.
$1.50 the total amount of my laundry, here in New York Mills, MN. Yes, that's included dryer! By the way, I tell you one of many my secrets. I wear leather pants, so that I have less laundry to do. (Well, very fortunately, my East Asian body does not creates odor in general.)
They have a lot of machines at this place. But I wonder who would use this facility. I have not seen the people using this place yet. (Not like I am monitoring them. However in my neighborhood, there were always people at anytime of the day or week.)
The following is the profile of people who would use this place: hunters whose partners refuse to let them use the home machine for their dirty soiled hunting gears, sexually active teen ager who need to hind the evidence from the parents, cheating spouse who need to hind the evidence, a serial killer with a spouse at home who need to hind the evidence, Us, the artist in residents at the center.
It is located right next to the center, so it was super convenient for me. Also, you can get a number for friendly Guinea pigs to purchase.



Today's Food


My own Tarako pasta.

This salmon pate in tube from Sweden contains salmon, cod roe, saithe roe. (Those of you, who do not know what Tarako is, watch this video.) (All though you may be still puzzled more after watching the video.)
The center sells some food items from Finland because this town is proud of its Finish heritage. But I guess the center also sales other Scandinavian stuff. You can get his tube at Ikea, if you are curious.









No comments:

Post a Comment